Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Few Good Excuses

I ain't no math or geography whiz, but I do know that when a football practice that is one mile away on managable terrain gets over at 6 PM, it should not take, by any stretch of the imagination or defect in mode of transportation, 2 HOURS to get home.

That said, Mr. Coach and I have differing theories on this topic.  He says he stays after to solve problems and do generally vague "coaching" things.  I say he is dawdling around, relishing the "alone" time (that we would all love to have but for which we seldom find time) before coming home.

Our conversations usually go a little like this.  They sound a little like a movie I saw once....

3 comments:

  1. Sweet Judas on a stick. I love you. Bahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On another note, I think I could make a "killing" selling something called "Sweet Judas On A Stick." Slogan? "It'll betray you, but gosh darn, it's good!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I just found your website, and I love it! THIS video is hilarious

    ReplyDelete